View Single Post
Old Aug 02, 2012, 05:05 PM
Find More Posts by jameschen072
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,308 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSRC View Post
Yeah, it looks like something you'd get with an RC car.

The 0-100 adjustment knob looks interesting depending on how it actually works. I just have an aversion to giving Walkera any more of my money when everything I've ever owned from them has required repair after no more than two mild crashes. Haven't had a Ladybird though.
The 0-100 adjustment knob is just a throttle limiter...absolutely useless function if you ask me. My old 4 channel Walkera TX featured something like that....to this day I have not been able to figure out when or why I would need to use it.

Walkera's Ladybird actually is quite different if you compare it to most of their other products...it's quite tough (partly due to it's weight) and I haven't had any problems with it (mine was purchased when it first came out and flown daily)
you can really feel the difference in the software...I'll say that the V929 comes close but still, the Ladybird is the best of all the micro quads I've flown so far.
(I have the Mini CP landing gear on mine and I can do months of aggressive flying without damaging a single part.)
jameschen072 is online now Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member