I'm noticing a real pattern with these Hobby Partz problems.
1) Customer gets defective goods or no goods.
2) Customer asks for refund
3) Customer gets stonewalled. RT Danny is an excellent stonewaller, he should work for a government agency.
4) Customer escalates and goes near ballistic.
5) Radian Charlie shows up like an angel from heaven. He does a lot of apologizing and promising.
6) Customer hears Radian Charlie's list of spectacular reasons for delays in shipment and refunds.
7) Sometimes a partial refund or shipment actually is made.
8) This is called the Hobby Partz Customer Service Lottery.
I am going through this and am on about my fourth Radian Charlie spectacular excuse. When you go to their Better Business Bureau report (City of Industry) which shows a Flaming Red "F" (as low as you can get from the BBB), you also find how easy it is to add your complaint. The BBB is even nice enough to provide you with the Hobby Partz fax number.
Here is the direct link to the collection of Hobby Partz complaints the BBB has.
The last I checked, there are over 60 complaints against Hobby Partz.
I am wondering if Radian Charlie, RT Danny, Anica and Nitro-whatever- his -name- is are all the same person.