Thread: Discussion Duratrax 1/5 DXR 500 superbike
View Single Post
Old Aug 01, 2012, 08:35 PM
Find More Posts by MRFASTPHIL
gravity tester
LaPine,OR Quarztsite AZ
Joined Nov 2008
778 Posts
Thanks guys, i appreciate all the tips!...i had another chance to run the bike today down at the parking lot of our local RC track, Cooper's Raceway....there were about half a dozen guys there and they gathered around to see the new bike...i was feeling pretty confident so i opened her up on the straightaways and on any little bumps, she'd wheelie, i put her thru big fast and slow sharp turns, and everybody was amazed at how the bike slid thru the gravel and water and never went down!...i really like the DXR 500 and it is perfect for having fun.....i think the Sullivan rods would be good, and have you experimented a little on their length Guru? ....and Mac, yes i am thinking about the future and maybe a little more speed, and i am considering leaving the heavy gyro for stability but adding the hot motor.....also, i'm not having any luck getting the lower cover on with my 2cell 5000mah lipo, any trim tips or a better/smaller hardcase size that's working for you?....have fun with your DXR 500, i am!
MRFASTPHIL is offline Find More Posts by MRFASTPHIL