View Single Post
Old Aug 01, 2012, 12:57 PM
Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
10,953 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdavies83 View Post
My helpful firend who has been buying and storing till I have funds/permission to treat myself is kinda full or I would secretly get one.

Did I mention they have two of them in stock, one has a possible 3 in 1 unit fault, not sure about the other one, I would be happy to forward one if either of you wanted one.
Appreciate the offer, but I am not as much of a tandem collector as Robo is for example. I have a Twister Skylift which I ordered from heliguy (UK) for my birthday (I think 2 years ago, might even be 3 by now ...) and which I did a paint job on that took me several weeks to complete ... (in all little steps) ... just to see all my dreams dashed when it only survived 20sec on the maiden flight before it crashed wildly into a table (well, to be exact, the steel legs of the table) in our conference room (for a reason that is beyond me until this day) ... anyway, the canopy/fuselage in this case now looks like the back got hit by a sidewinder or something ... ... ...

... and I have a Balde tandem NIB that was never even opened (got that on a special when they officially got discontinued ...

... but I guess that is it for me as far as tandems go (except maybe another one if I find a CP tandem once I am skilled enough to fly those ... if that EVER happens [unlikely looking at how I currently do with my mCPX]

E2

EDIT:
btw, this was the paint job:
http://www.rcl-tv.de/photo/1697/nasa-chinook-737
erdnuckel2 is offline Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by erdnuckel2; Aug 01, 2012 at 01:05 PM.