View Single Post
Old Aug 01, 2012, 12:03 AM
Find More Posts by m_beeson
FPV junkie
United States, UT
Joined Jan 2011
3,610 Posts
Here's my $.02

I use Chainlink, not chainlink dare. I am happy with it, however I had to use a low pass filter on the transmitter because it bleeds into my 1280 mhz video, and ground station.

Lynn and Bruce use dragonlink. Lynn runs 900 Mhz, and has no problems at all.
Bruce runs 1280mhz and has complete video failure by getting too close to the ground station. With a Low pass filter it is much better, but still has issues.

Brad runs RangeLink, and is happy with it. he runs 5.8, so I couldn't tell you about 1280 bleedover, but it is designed by Sid, who designed chainlink.

Nate runs EZUhf, and is real happy with it. He runs 2.4, so there again, I couldn't tell you about bleedover on the 1280 Mhz, but If I had the money, and was looking for a good LRS, this is the one that I would most entertain...

Please don't just take my opinion, do your homework, and I would like to know what influences you to make your final decision.

-Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatanaGuy View Post
Hey all,

Well, I'm going to take the LRS plunge. I'm curious, what is everyone using here, and what has been your experience with it? I'm leaning toward DragonLink, but would like to find out if getting a Thomas LRS or EzUHF is worth the extra money.

-Steve
m_beeson is offline Find More Posts by m_beeson