View Single Post
Old Jul 28, 2001, 12:37 AM
Find More Posts by mml4
Joined Jul 2001
36 Posts
Hi Digital! Found myself in the same boat as you. Been flying R/C off and on since the late 1969. I built an X-250 for my 26 year old son when he sugested we should take up the hobby again. Found out my reflexes and eyesight were not what they used to be! Once sorted out with the help of Larry at SR my son could fly the 250 but I needed something more relaxing.The SR cutie was not yet released so I bought a Miss2 from Hobby Lobby after reading the Steve Horney review on the EZONE. Best $109.00 I have ever spent in this hobby!As said by Cruz and a whole lot of other EZONERS this craft is great! The quality of the kit is EXCEPTIONAL and if built stone stock flies with no problems.Very RELAXING-VERY FORGIVING-Provided me with the opportunity to get my confidence back.I am sure there are other fine models to choose from but this is one you should definitely consider if you are in the market for an ARF. This is definitely not an aerobatic model. But you may find as I did that E-flight is a whole new ball of wax as compared to IC. These are much smaller models that are much less forgiving in regards to cg and control throws than wet powered modelers are used to.Iwould suggest you get one trainer type under your belt before you look to performance ships- Theres a lot to learn!

[This message has been edited by mml4 (edited 07-27-2001).]
mml4 is offline Find More Posts by mml4