Thread: Discussion fms easy trainer 1280mm
View Single Post
Old Jul 29, 2012, 06:19 PM
Find More Posts by gravy g
Joined Jul 2010
11 Posts
My first foamy ..... think the instruction manual sucks for the following reasons ........
!) does not indicate which wat the control horn goes ....figured it out by dry assembly
2) stab very loose and only by putting glue on the "push " side was I able to get it together without getting it every where ..I put a bead on the far side ....hope it's strong enough
3) all hinges are stiff ....thinking of cutting everything loose and making packing tape hinges
4) manuals ( many ) have confusing set up instructions for radio equipment especially the ESC which covers many ESC's ...worried about cooking everything
5) the receiver if that what it is , is the size of my fingernail ...has a 4" antenna ...is that long enough ? ....nothing is anchored in the cockpit and seems like it will flop around ...battery included ....big CG changes ?
I may be hyper critical and I'm an old tissue and stick guy so I know how to model but think they should address the assembly instructions lack of clarity
I would appreciate any one discussing my concerns and I plan to call Banana support Monday as they were very helpful with shipping to Mexico
gravy g is offline Find More Posts by gravy g