Old Jul 28, 2012, 07:03 PM
Find More Posts by Cobra68
--
United States, WA, Ravensdale
Joined Jan 2011
155 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aros View Post
Great job Sully! I can honestly say I would have probably dumb-thumbed it after that vertical climb! Nice job keeping your composure and doing the right thing to keep her moving and flying. Every single time one of my Habu's went nose high it ended in either damage or disaster.

I wish you had video of that!

I'm charging my "Skypo" as I type...I'm getting greedy...I want more than one flight a day.
There might be video... still not sure, but one of the guys had his camera out and at least 'thinks' he was taking video of the flight... but at some point, realized that he wasn't... so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what he's got. I also want to have more than one flight per day... I bought two of those batteries, but have only been able to use one per day, due to my silly nosegear issues.

I left the house at 0630 this morning, and didn't get home until about 1400... so going out to the garage to make the repair for tomorrow might be a touchy subject with the wifey... maybe if I tell her that it will only take a few minutes, she'll believe me -- this time!
Cobra68 is offline Find More Posts by Cobra68