Originally Posted by nogas
When running the servo wizard (with Guardian) i am unsure which parameters to give full control input and which to give actual input. The manual states when using Guardian to give full control input and when not using it to give actual input. I am using Guardian so what input do i give for setting cruising? what about climbing?
the only way you can find out the correct throttle settings is during the fligt tests.
during the first setup on the bench give a liitle bit more than half way for "cruise" and 3/4 for "climb".
my way to find the settings:
1) make some testflights "by sight" to find the proper CG, angle of attack, motor-shift, servo-throw, sets for expo, .... like any other plane without fpv-equipment.(all with guardian gain "0").
2) set the ahi
3) rise the gain of the guardian to the wanted rate of stabilisation
4) notice the stick positions for cruise and moderate climbout
5) redo the wizzard with those stick inputs
6) test and optimize the rth following the given order in the manual.