View Single Post
Old Jul 26, 2012, 10:08 AM
Find More Posts by chucksolo69
United States, CA, Oceanside
Joined Apr 2011
5,064 Posts
While I tend to agree with Rockin Robbins on this, I think panther's intent is commendable. However, the part about sending rank newbies to vendors that have virtually no customer service is doing them a great disservice. The total newbie experience when it comes to RC flight is one that should be bereft of frustration. Sending newbs to places like Hobby King, Banana Hobby and sometimes NitroPlanes can exacerbate their frustration, not enhance their success. Most of us here on these forums always direct the rank newbie to planes like the Hobbyzone Champ, Super Cub, or Firebird Stratos, Flyzone Sensei, etc., because they are proven platforms and can usually guarantee a successful RC flight experience; not to mention the great customer service that is part of companies like Horizon Hobby and Hobbico (Tower Hobbies). I think inclusion of these and other great RTF/ARF models would tend to make your document more helpful to the potential new RC fliers out there. Unless of course, the products you mentioned are in some way connected with an enterprise you are attempting to establish.
chucksolo69 is online now Find More Posts by chucksolo69