View Single Post
Old Jul 25, 2012, 10:29 PM
Find More Posts by erwinph
Joined Jul 2012
2 Posts
Discussion
HL M41A3 Walker Bulldog: Dead after 1 day only

I recently bought online a Heng Long M41A3 Walker Bulldog as a gift for my son's upcoming birthday. We were happy that it actually arrived sooner than expected and ahead of his actual birthday. So the day after recieving it and having the battery charged, he had it tested and played with. He was quite happy and really had fun playing with for the day. The following morning when I checked, I saw the tank's rear light flashing. Apparently, he had only the remote switched off but not the tank. I then switched off the tank and removed the battery to have it charged. Later in the day, I put the newly charged battery back into the tank. I then turned on the remote and the tank. However, when I tried to use the remote i did not get any response from the tank. I've tried moving everthing on the remote but there was nothing. I checked the channel setting on both remote and tank and they are on the same channel. The battery had 8.4v in it when i had it tested. I also had the remote battery replaced but still nothing. The tank was just dead, no response, no lights, totally nothing. Please help me out. It had only been a day that my son was able to use his tank and did not even reach his birthday. Thanks in advance.
erwinph is offline Find More Posts by erwinph