Find More Posts by jpt1205
Mayday! Mayday!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Aug 2010
853 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by btpalc View Post
320pilot
Are you fyling with a DSM2 or DSMX radio? if it is a DSMX I suggest you get a DSMX RX, I have heard a lot of bad things about this Orange RX's for Spektrum, I personaly fly Futaba and had one of this Orange receivers for Futaba and had no issues with it, but my budies with Spektrum all had bad experiences with orange. So why would you take the risk to crash you P-47 because of a ecomonic RX. You already invested your hard earned money on a nice Plane like these, so get good equipment for it and have POM.
I can attest to the Orange RX Danger--IT'S REAL!! I lost my beloved T-28 using an Orange RX...never found her again. The Quality control on Orange RX's is terrible...you can tell just by looking at two of them side by side...the antenna lengths are all different. Anyway--I was very careful because I was leery of Orange RX's to begin with...I tested and re-tested bind and distance tests on the ground before I flew...all checked out. And then she flew away...NEVER AGAIN! I only fly with Spektrum RX's now. Orange RX's are a lost/crashed plane waiting to happen--you have been warned!
jpt1205 is offline Find More Posts by jpt1205