Old Jul 22, 2012, 02:41 PM
Find More Posts by John_NZ
New Zealand, Taranaki, New Plymouth
Joined Jan 2012
333 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy. View Post
Gentlemen,

I want to share some thoughts and get yours on a possible suggested addition to John's software.

I find the compare screen very useful in not only comparing things but also to insure I have made changes that I actually intended (yes, it does what I tell it to do sometimes instead of what I want it too!).

I think it would be time saving and beneficial if there was a similar compare screen that lets you make and write changes, what's your thoughts?

The benefits I see are 1 stop spot to input changes thus saving time and decreasing error (arguably).

I am not suggesting changing any of the the interfaces as they are useful when beginning but an extra advanced window modeled after the compare.

BTW, having a blast with these zyx/cx helis!

Cheers,
Ken
I understand what you mean. Once you are familiar with the settings and what they do, then the rest of the program user interface can get in the way more than it helps.
It wouldn't take a lot of effort to enable editing of the parameters. However, I still haven't finished off the next version (I still have all the loose ends to tidy up) so that I can add changes such as these.
John_NZ is offline Find More Posts by John_NZ