View Single Post
Old Jul 21, 2012, 07:12 PM
Find More Posts by skarface
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Why do crash? Someone please tell me, I was just doing normal rollers and turn left and right doing figure 8's and just plane circles just rolling around all of a sudden plane goes straight for the ground at about 3/4 throttle I can't even remember what happended it did it so fast I just know I had 10ft and it was still spiining when it hit it was upright when it hit, broke the prop but now need a new motorbox, this makes me just want to move on and stop flying, I am good but then I am just doing my normal rollers and nose points down and I crash.

Me wanting to move on and forget this hobby is not becasue I just crashed my plane. It is because this is the first I was gonna be able to fly today since my motor problems well my motor still does not work so I put the 103g in there well a 13x6.5 it was getting way hot so I put a 12x6 on it well then I almost crashed 3 times in one flight because I di not have enough power to come out of a move, 103g is not enough for this plane. Now the plane does the most random nose dive and I need a new MB kit when also I need a new motor. What ever.........................................
skarface is offline Find More Posts by skarface