Thread: Discussion Parkzone P47
View Single Post
Old Jul 21, 2012, 04:48 PM
Find More Posts by mrodgers
United States, PA, Butler
Joined Jun 2006
1,003 Posts
Now I sit here depressed, disappointed, and sad. It's a rare Saturday that Wifey is off work also, so we decided to take a ride. Drove over to Ohio, I never saw a Hobbytown USA and wanted to check it out. Kind of small, smaller than I expected but very clean and organized. Much different than the more local to work hobby shop where you slide sideways between the shelves and have to crane the neck up to see the boxes and boxes stacked on top of each other from shelf to ceiling.

Anyways, I've got a braces expense coming next week so I didn't spend the $300+ for the bird. I so wanted to, but did the smart thing. Too much other stuff I have to pay for in the near future. I just have to settle with the rest of the flying season watching my neighbor's flag for the wind to quit until it is too dark out there for my micro.

Wish I could join you all enjoying this bird. One good thing is I got to see one all put together. It is really amazing at how huge the normal size PZ warbirds appear when you've been looking and flying a micro for the last 2 years. It looked gigantic, LOL.
mrodgers is offline Find More Posts by mrodgers