View Single Post
Old Jul 19, 2012, 03:21 PM
Find More Posts by Joe 1320
United States, FL, Sebring
Joined Feb 2006
7,606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra68 View Post
Funny that you mention buying a back-up... I didn't share it initially because I didn't want to publicly jinx myself... but when I picked up #3, I also got #4... just in case!

If #3 augers in, at least this time I can blame it on the white paint... and if she flies like the dream that I keep having, I'll be sure to give credit where it's due...

Cheers,
Sully

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacker View Post
I hope #4 just stays in the box ;-)

I'll prob. get out and do another flight on mine this weekend. So far I've been real happy with the wing mod. as I was able to move the CG back quite a bit. I do wish now I'd picked up a spare. Bet they will show up again.

Take care -- Stacker
I too am planning for the "just in case"...... I have a Maxjet and a Lanxaing waiting, along with a Hobbylabs. I hate to jinx it, but my pusher prop version has lasted me for a great number of flights. The only mishap was right after the maiden where I ground up one side of the nose on a landing. I think it's due to how light the whole thing is without the twin edfs and no landing gear. It can literally float at lower throttle levels.
Joe 1320 is offline Find More Posts by Joe 1320