Thread: Discussion Sailing on Plaza Pond
View Single Post
Old Jul 18, 2012, 10:58 AM
Find More Posts by Boomer1
Boomer1
United States, CA, Temecula
Joined Sep 2009
3,954 Posts
Thanks for the invite! If I were still working I would jet up there no problem. I was in sales and traveled throughout the west for decades and have made countless sales calls in your area over the years.

I afraid it'd be a tad on the expensive side to drive up there now, considering the price of fuel today!

Since moving from the OC to Temecula a few months back, besides my regular sailing lakes, I have found a few more local places to sail - made some new friends as well!

Love the pictures - and would enjoy sailing with you fellows - but until I win the lottery, I think I have to stay a bit closer to my home lakes.

Posted a couple of photos of my home lake. You may have seen these posted on another thread but, if not here ya go!

We have property at Rancho California RV Resorts - which is located about 18 miles from Temecula in a beautiful valley about 2200 feet above sea level. Super weather for sailing and RC flying too. The resort is basically a country club for RVs on a golf course with all the same things as a regular CC - owned there for almost 8 years now. Fun place - good friends etc.
Enjoy!
Boomer
Boomer1 is offline Find More Posts by Boomer1
Last edited by Boomer1; Jul 18, 2012 at 11:03 AM.