Old Jul 18, 2012, 05:18 AM
Find More Posts by geotete
Joined Mar 2011
315 Posts
Well I really have to say:

THANKS Everybody!!!!!

So let me start:
saabguyspg
If I didn't had both in my situation I would be DOA! About the other frame I'm asking in my head for the last couple of weeks if the Ritewing zephyr 2 wants to be my Valentine!? of course in the companion of the FY31AP.

NorCalMatCat
Yes, I'm following your story in another thread and studied your layout, but it was to late, because I already had the pod on the mail... for me your journey was my goal, because you have a simpler setup, you are still using 2.4Ghz, with a great range and you are using the thermals with your bixler, that's just great!

czorzella
I totally understand your pain about the prices and the time it takes for something arrive, also you didn't complain about the customs service in your country, because almost any Brazilian talks about them!
If you check the photo with the name "The OSD" a few posts back you will notice that all the electronics connects to 2 connectors, because of this I will need to make everything new again. But when I started with the bixler I first tried almost as it came from the factory, and it did flown great! The modifications that I had was the 2 servos in the tail the reinforcements, the RX in the back of the plane, the motor mount and the motor that I knew I was using in the present day. So after that experience I don't intend in going back, to much time consuming, and the flying season is already ending, it would be easier to buy another bixler.
Anyway your setup photos are welcome!
Muito obrigado pela tua ajuda, aparece mais!

rotorheid
I need 100% the www, for all the hobbies that I have.
The space that you have inside that belly is insane! I wish everybody had all that space... But I also think that you need a hangar and not a home for that plane anyway nice build and some great ideas with your ground-station!
By the way, great videos I really liked the "Monster Puddle Twin take off practise".

All the best,

Geotete
geotete is offline Find More Posts by geotete