View Single Post
Old Jul 18, 2012, 05:16 AM
Find More Posts by rcimports
South Africa
Joined Oct 2005
1,651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogas View Post
I've got the ET up and running and am starting to play around with it. Is there any templates for info positions? or is it just a case of adding it all my self? Also how do i add the graphical readouts? i can only add numerical at the moment.

I also went to run the servo wizard but it asked me to set the cruise throttle and servo positions. How do most do this? Just make a note of where they hold sticks for the desired speed? and will it matter if i disconnect the motor for this process, (doing this in the house after the kids go to bed and although i love the sound of a brushless motor winding up, my family strangely doesn't share the same love at 10pm)
Just add yourself, I usually take a screenshot of somebody else's I like and make it the same, on the software you can select Graphical or numerical values to display.

You set the stick like you would when you are cruising, don't worry if this is not perfect, when you go fly you can go into a cruise and then go into menu and reset cruise postions, disconnecting the motor is fine,

Dion
rcimports is offline Find More Posts by rcimports