View Single Post
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:33 AM
Find More Posts by Spitfire22
Winter Flyer
Yukon, Canada
Joined May 2008
109 Posts
Well, out of all the things I thought would never land me in trouble, this hobby managed to :P First off, here in the Yukon, its usually only calm at night. Fortunately, it doesn't get dark in the summer! So I was up at about 11:30 pm showing my friend who is staying across the street my awesome new mig. Flying conditions were perfect, so I took it up and flew the thing around my neighborhood for a good 3 minutes. Some harmless, innocent fun. However, the next afternoon, a VERY angry neighbor showed up at my house and told us they were hearing a siren like noise "late" at night. I kinda laughed inside, their description suited the mig noise perfectly. But apparently it ruined their sleep for the night. They were so pissed I was surprised they didn't end up calling the police last night. Anyways. I have to stop flying at 10 they said. Well, that sucks, cause its pretty windy before then. And fields are pretty far away. I kinda want to wake up a 2 a.m. and fly circuits around their house, but I'll restrain myself
Spitfire22 is offline Find More Posts by Spitfire22