View Single Post
Old Jul 17, 2012, 10:43 PM
Find More Posts by wlee1017
Joined Jul 2011
1,389 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_marty View Post
has anybody had the cx1000 just go dead out of the bkue? i was flying and all of a sudden i lost all channels accept the throttle and i had to dump it...luckily damage was was very minimal but now i can't get anything of the servos to move from stick inputs...i tried hooking the servos to a different rx and they are good ...just can't get any response when they are hooked to the cx3x1000....i tried flashing the cx3x1000 firmware and it took the flash good but no luck still nothing...
anybody have any suggestion on anything i could try?

thanks..
you tried hooking the servos to a different rx and they are good. How about you hook up servo to original rx directly, are they working?

I will check if aile plug from CX-3X1000 any lose wires or bad contact. 3X1000 get power from aile plug connected to rx. ( I assume your original rx is working with all servos hooked up directly). I will also use multimeter and see if you get voltage from CH1 ~ 4 on 3X1000, take measurement from middle pin and bottom of ch1 ~ 4.

If you don't get voltage for CH1 ~ CH4, but you do get voltage from rx ail ch output, I will open the case 3X1000 and look for any lose connection or bad soldering. On the other side, if you get voltage from CH1 ~ 4 but servos do not work when hook up, it's something wrong on 3X1000.
wlee1017 is offline Find More Posts by wlee1017