Old Jul 17, 2012, 08:25 PM
Find More Posts by RealGambler
Way to many airplanes!
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2009
5,506 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PawnBoy View Post
If I get desperate I could always go for the nanotech 180's, they're cheap, guaranteed to fit, mini JST ready and in stock (in china). But again, I'd prefer longer flight times.
Just in case you ever decide to go with Nanotech: They have two different connectors for those 180mah NanoTech. The UMX and the red JST. If you didn't change your connector on the Mig, don't forget to order the UMX packs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastcoast78 View Post
I only run the 180s have 5 of them plus the stock 200mah
I can get 4 mins from the nano without hitting lvc

My geebee buddy made a order from hk so I got 4 more nano180s
10 batts, that is alot of flying.
I also think more batteries is the way to go. Currently, I can EASILY fly over one hour, non stop (I can swap a battery in less than 15 seconds) with all the batteries I have, thanks particularly to those NanoTech batteries. And I never fly more than 3 minutes with ANY batteries... Better safe than sorry, since I fly mostly WOT all the time. I do think that a 4 minutes, you must be VERY close to LVC, which is not that great for a 180mah batteries unless you're doing a very good thottle management! They are cheap, but if you take good care of them, they'll last longer. Next step, you have to get one of those parallel charging cable!
RealGambler is online now Find More Posts by RealGambler