Old Jul 17, 2012, 12:02 AM
Find More Posts by stormforce
Closed Account
Joined Nov 2011
1,246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefromgermany View Post
Thats true.
Therefore I found it easyer to simply exchange the stock servo pushrod ends with MSR-Ends (its a buy-and-mount replacement) to use MSR bones.
Only issues:
- I had to exchange the stock main blade balls with 2mm steel balls, it's similar done to the "pinhead-repair"
- recalculating the positions of every element on the main rotor shaft and fixing them in the right position due to lenght-differences in dog-bones lenght and swash-plate-geometry.

But worked out like a charm - I'm deep in love already with the new abilities of this - my wife calls it "living-room-terror". It has become a completely other heli by characteristics.

Thanks Mick!
I just like the feel of the 9116-TX and want to try it with the xiedas. indoor only ;-)

Horrible summer in Germany this year - too much rain, too cold, too windy.....

Mike
I acquired a second tx specifically for using with the 9958, so I can set it up and only use it with the 9958. But now I have a turnigy 9x, I'm trying to get used to it now. too much choice, like throttle curves, etc. it's just too confusing. I'll get use to it, mike, I just need time, like everything else.
stormforce is offline Find More Posts by stormforce