Find More Posts by rcbif
Do a Barrel Roll!
United States, OH, Medina
Joined Jun 2005
1,049 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx-0 View Post
I can't believe you guys.
You don't realize that analog servos can't be driven at a high refresh rate. It's all over these forums.
Gee, I wonder why my servo buzzes and smells like it's burning up.
HUH?
I guess what I'm getting to is that, you are blaming KK for YOUR problems.
The board is solid.
By starting this thread you make it sound like the new board has serious problems.
Far from it.
From what I read here it is user error.
Cheap servos and / or the wrong configuration for digital servos.
You can't compare your experience with the HK KK board with it's analog gyros with the new V2.
Analog servos work with the analog gyros.
Guess what, you have a new situation with digital gyros.
I would guess that digital servos would be REQUIRED with digital gyros, wouldn't you?
Step off your pedestal buddy. We dont need your high and mighty attitude here. I imagine you are the type that flames and tears into newbies too.......

first off.......

"Gee, I wonder why my servo buzzes and smells like it's burning up."

-nobody is trying to run their analog servo at the high rate or has complained their servo does not work at high rate. That's just stupid. It's the problem is that it dosent work at the low rate.

"By starting this thread you make it sound like the new board has serious problems."

- I'm trying to find out IF the board has an issue by gathering others experiences. Some people do not have your infinite knowledge and need to ask questions. I'm not blaming kk for anything. If anything I'm blaming myself for possibly missing something, so I started this thread.

-And your argument toward me would make sense ,however, there are some who still have servo wobble with digital servos. These users may not be using top of the line digital servos, but should we really need to buy a high end $50 micro servo for a $30 board?

- And last off, KK himself said he can and is able to do something so the board will work with cheaper servos. How about that? If none of us ever raised the issue, it would never get put in the firmware, and people everwhere would needlessly be buying expensive servos for their budget projects.

your "incredible hulk" avatar suits you just fine...............
rcbif is offline Find More Posts by rcbif