View Single Post
Old Jul 16, 2012, 06:58 PM
Find More Posts by shastamike
United States, CA, Mt Shasta
Joined Jun 2010
3,056 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart Linfoot View Post
My nephew gave me his micro Beast, he crashed it, re-glued it, he said it doesn't fly right and he didn't like it, now it's all beat up, so asked me if I would trade him a GWS pico cub kit for it, I said "sure" I didn't have to think twice about that offer

I got a Corsair from him the same way, I rebuilt it, got it flying like it was on rails, then the dog ate it, we discussed her airplane abuse problem, the dog promised me she wouldn't do it again, now I'm getting ready to rebuild the Corsair for the second time and it should fly just as good as it did before he dog ate it.

now that I got this old beat up beast, I'll order all the parts to do a complete rebuild and it should soon be flying as well as my T-28 does now
I've really enjoyed reading about your relationship to your dog. Also, I've been wondering about the least windiest places in the US for Micro flying and Medford OR is one of the three. Hope you are somewhere close to that. I'm about 90 miles away, but it's plenty windy here.
shastamike is offline Find More Posts by shastamike