Old Jul 16, 2012, 06:43 AM
Find More Posts by kalmon
Parkzone junkie
United States, MI, Grand Traverse
Joined Oct 2008
3,925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart Linfoot View Post
My nephew gave me his micro Beast, he crashed it, re-glued it, he said it doesn't fly right and he didn't like it, now it's all beat up, so asked me if I would trade him a GWS pico cub kit for it, I said "sure" I didn't have to think twice about that offer

I got a Corsair from him the same way, I rebuilt it, got it flying like it was on rails, then the dog ate it, we discussed her airplane abuse problem, the dog promised me she wouldn't do it again, now I'm getting ready to rebuild the Corsair for the second time and it should fly just as good as it did before he dog ate it.

now that I got this old beat up beast, I'll order all the parts to do a complete rebuild and it should soon be flying as well as my T-28 does now
That doesn't look that beat up. One wing looks pretty creased but as long as the lower wing isn't that bad it should fly just fine. Just put a small piece of CF over or the creased part. My beast has seen better days including one wing crease like the one pictured but still flies like it's on rails.

-Brian
kalmon is offline Find More Posts by kalmon