View Single Post
Old Jul 13, 2012, 03:16 PM
Find More Posts by jasper7821
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2008
2,366 Posts
I think the LED flashing with stick input is normal. if I remember correctly mine does that too.
when connected to the software is the throttle slider moving when moving the stick ?
If so then sounds like the motors are not arming. I'm fairly new to these so I don't have an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivers View Post
So I've put together a DJI 550 ARF kit with GPS (not connected for now) with spektrum dx7s and dragonlink. I've setup fail-safe and calibrated without problems,
assigned a switch for changing between GPS, Atti and Manual, and the NAZA LED blinks correctly it seems like.

But I cant get the motors turning whatsoever I do.
Changed endpoints, changed to a 2.4 ghz receiver, re-calibrated, etc etc. Pretty much everything. I start up everything (LED is connected with main battery to ESC's) with rx first and the LED is blinking once a second ish. If I do any stick movement it suddenly blinks twice fast but returns to once a second. Trying to CSC gives the same result. Been trying every theory and google hits for answers and used like 24 hours on this without getting any results.

Anyone got an tip for me ? Thanks.
jasper7821 is online now Find More Posts by jasper7821