View Single Post
Old Jul 13, 2012, 11:10 AM
Find More Posts by ColinB
Canada, BC, Victoria
Joined Mar 2004
1,492 Posts
They all look great, but I like the lighter colors.... because I like the bottom of the aircraft to have the darker color. Then I can tell which way is up at a distance!

Maybe you can start marketing decal sets for existing gliders... I know I'd like my Radian to look different than everyone else's, but I don't have the paint skills.

Colin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgehogs View Post
Hi Pilots,

Well I will do a post on the next TR035 Build, but first (and again) I need your help

As part of my "day job" I am a designer and I mainly build aircraft looking cool first before I test them. Most of my aircraft fail due to this

With this one it was build as an all round electric glider, tested first, now I can make it look like the coolest on the market

Part of this new process allows me to get the most detail yet in coloring the aircraft, so grab a coffee, yet your friends together and vote on the wing design (color scheme) you like best.

The chosen one will then get laid out to show what it will look like, then I will make one, film it in detail and test fly it.

So you choose -
ColinB is offline Find More Posts by ColinB