Old Jul 09, 2012, 07:07 AM
Find More Posts by fauconnier
Flying a Falcon or a RC Heli.
Canada, QC, Rimouski
Joined Jul 2012
842 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott in NH View Post
Thanks, just to be clear - I'm not trying to compare to or replace the V200, I'm starting to like it and my hands are drying out with experience.
I am looking to replace my CX with something of similar size with a lot of built in stability for night flying. This is usually in my back yard that has about a 50' flyable diameter below the leaves that narrows and then opens up with altitude, which is only achievable when the wind dies completely.
So it is not a big area. My nearby flying area is much bigger and not that I won't fly it there, but I don't need it for there.
I don't care if it slips or wobbles so long as it has a very strong tendancy to stay upright! Is this it? Simple fun in the dark with no stress is what I am after!
I didn't want to say that the F45 was slipping and wobbling , is it what you understood ? My fault, English is not my fist language. The F45 has a light tendency to slide in great speed, but that can be controlled with the right stick. If you understood that I don't like the unpredictable flying of the V200D01 you are right ! To answer your question, a 50' no wind area is not the best place for a great flyer like the F45. If you buy one and try it in the wind, in a 500' area you could regret that you bought the Walkera, it is exactly what I did ! Not to mention the 300$ spare parts I spent on the Walkera. Excuse me, when I see V200D01 and F45 in the same post I fell a urge to express myself...
fauconnier is online now Find More Posts by fauconnier