Thread: Discussion MJX-F45 Single Rotor FP
View Single Post
Old Jul 08, 2012, 09:27 PM
Find More Posts by Scott in NH
Joined May 2010
216 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauconnier View Post
Scott, I have a V200D01 (V911,Z101,9101.Sh8831 to). The F45 ( I own 2 of them) is a lot cheaper to buy, need no repair compare to the V200D01, can take crashes with the grass easily , not so with the Walkera, fly a lot better compare to the unpredictable, rocking, wobbling V200D01. The Walkera is a bit faster, smother and hover better. The F45 is a pleasure to fly, simple fun compare to the wet hands V200D01 flying. With the V911, the F45 in the only helicopter I bought twice.
Thanks, just to be clear - I'm not trying to compare to or replace the V200, I'm starting to like it and my hands are drying out with experience.
I am looking to replace my CX with something of similar size with a lot of built in stability for night flying. This is usually in my back yard that has about a 50' flyable diameter below the leaves that narrows and then opens up with altitude, which is only achievable when the wind dies completely.
So it is not a big area. My nearby flying area is much bigger and not that I won't fly it there, but I don't need it for there.
I don't care if it slips or wobbles so long as it has a very strong tendancy to stay upright! Is this it? Simple fun in the dark with no stress is what I am after!
Scott in NH is offline Find More Posts by Scott in NH