Old Jul 08, 2012, 07:59 PM
Find More Posts by Ispintechno
Defender of the park sky
London, ON Canada
Joined Nov 2009
1,123 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme_RC View Post
Yup definitely benefits to parkflying. Here is the page and specs for my 4s COMBO. It can be run reliably on 2600mah packs up, I use 2600 and 3200 in my little F16 in the video below. It is a complete fan unit ready to install, just wire up your ESC to suit.

http://youtu.be/elrBV1tkpQg
Perfect!!

"The new CS 10 Blade rotor has brought that stumax "wooooooosh" sound to 70mm jets!! We have just finished preliminary testing of this new fan and have test flown it in our Foam/Glass F16 with simply amazing results!

The new EXTREME CNC Alloy 70mm 10 blade fan sounds amazing in the air, little motor noise, no fan whistle, just the roar of the exhaust and the wooooooosh!

Of course its not a stock fan, what you get is the new CS 10 Blade rotor that has been cleaned up and checked for trueness and balance, this is mated to our CNC Alloy housing and comes with 3.17mm shaft adapter suitable for all HET and ARC motors and our custom alloy spinner. We are currently working on shaft adapters with even higher tolerance than the factory ones and will be able to offer better 4mm adapters soon. "

I thank you good sir for your fine contribution to the hobby and to my fun time.

"Your Order Number is: 2608

Thank you! Your order has been successfully submitted for processing!"

Boooooooyyyaaaa

Boy, I posted in the right forum. *happy dance*

EDIT: Running 4S 2800mah 30C packs currently. I'm guessing this is heavier than the stock ARF powerplant. But I'll compare weights of each out of the F-18 and check the CG obviously with the new combo and ESC installed. Looks like I need a 80amp ESC now. All I have lying around is a 60amp Turnigy Plush (although it states 80 amp burst)
Ispintechno is offline Find More Posts by Ispintechno
Last edited by Ispintechno; Jul 08, 2012 at 08:24 PM.