Find More Posts by BGR
BGR
Foam Junkie
United States, CA, Oceanside
Joined Dec 2003
1,657 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWS4CEO View Post
GWS USA still have most airplanes in stock.
Mr Lin

You probably do not remember me because it has been a long time since I last posted on a forum with you. I want to send my best wishes to you. I hope everything is ok with GWS.

-----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroback View Post
Now I know why Caliber Hobby is not answering my email inquiry about certain servos I want and when they will be available. To bad I really like these servos and don't know of any brand that is a satisfactory substitute, meaning price and quality (especially pico). Maybe Mr. Lin just doesn't like us, or our money or perhaps there are forces at work that don't allow him to be honest.
The RC world has changed a lot in the last decade, there is much more competition and innovative products. The Chinese are a very smart people, they have flooded the RC market with inexpensive and innovative products. Internet retailers like Hobby King, Banana Hobby and many more are selling these products in the millions here in the USA and world wide.

So I am going to take a wild guess!

Some companies rely on a few good products to survive. But this does not work forever and eventually the competition passes them by. It is not too noticeable at first but as time goes on the easy life of success changes to financial hardship. I am guessing that GWS may have fallen into this trap. If I am correct then GWS is in trouble and needs to act quickly. A CEO like Mr. Lin is not going to talk about such things on a forum so I do not expect answers.

I hope that my guess is wrong.

Barry
BGR is offline Find More Posts by BGR
Last edited by BGR; Jul 14, 2012 at 07:32 PM.