Old Jul 07, 2012, 10:38 PM
Find More Posts by epoweredrc
24 yrs. of Aircraft flying
United States, GA, Tallapoosa
Joined Oct 2004
5,859 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAME747 View Post
CC or PP either way it's charged at the time of order.

I am starting to get a bit worried, I figured this thread would have been flooded by now with videos of some amazing flying

For those of you who recently received your unit, please post on your experience on how the setup process went and has the unit performed as you hoped it would

Thanks,

FCA
got mine all installed and got my radio working ( talking) to the gaurdiaun right now, so tomorrow i will fly it and will try to get some video to post. I will try to get some onboard video also not that you be able to see whats going on much. guess I could record pointing toward the rear of the plane then you could see the elevens working. its a flying wing type plane.

Will be going in my 42 AJ slick when I know what i am fully doing.

KEY notes
make sure you have a 3 way switch on your TX your going to use so you can set the following

+100
this is how you make it go from 3d to off to 2d I was confused about this at first.
I am using a DX7 and having to use the flap mode part of the radio.

I have a DX8 I will be learning how to make the flap switch on it come on right now its inh. and can't make it cut on just got it so still playing around with it.

Also when you get it set up in the plane you have to plug the battery in and within 15 seconds go from 2d to 3d back to 2d you will see the servos move back and forth then stop this is how you make the plane know where level is.
Kinda confusing I plan to try to make a Video showing how to install this unit I find videos more helpful then reading the manual.
epoweredrc is online now Find More Posts by epoweredrc