View Single Post
Old Jul 03, 2012, 02:52 PM
Find More Posts by datasys
Joined Mar 2012
13 Posts
Discussion
Hobby King HORROR Story BEWARE!!!

This is what has happened to me as a result of buying from Hobby King without first reading in forums like this one.

I purchased their P-51D Gunfighter 1600mm EPO, on March 28, 2012. After waiting for a while I decided to contact them and here is what i have gone through trying to get them to replace the right wing of the plane which arrived damaged and some missing parts to the plane.

I have attached all of my email ticket communications with them. I have photos of the damage which i will post later for anyone that is interested.

So after more than 4 months I am still with an airplane I cannot fly and out $243.92.

I have heard many stories like this one b4 but did NOT believe them until now!!!

So now I have switched to NITROPLANES and i am on my 3rd order and they ship within a day and the items arrive in PERFECT condition. I am in the beginning of the process of taking Hobby King to court. I have just gone to the court house to find out how to do this, since they are in California and i am in Georgia.

I will keep you posted.
datasys is offline Find More Posts by datasys