Find More Posts by croyal918
I love to engineer & design!
United States, OK, Tulsa
Joined Jun 2012
4 Posts
I Need some ideas/ thoughts on my project

Quote:
Originally Posted by croyal918 View Post
Sounds like it will be cool Jake, you have any pictures? Andy, I bought my led's on ebay. Here are some better pictures of the setup i've created. This is as close to as a tutorial as I will likely do for now
I used shrink tubing, magnet wire, green and blue smd leds and a resister (but i at least need to add one more).
Attachment 4970592
I ran the blue and green smd's on separate circuits to maintain brighter lighting on all Led's. I used all three pins on the bind plug, using original plug w/ cut loop & adding an individual wired pin from another connector i bought. the three wires operate both of the led circuits, while sharing the middle positive (+) wire. (the red wire is actually a ground wire (-) , used red wire only bc i accidentally damaged the other black wire during this process)
Attachment 4970593
Where would be the best places to add the different colors. I will have plenty more white green and blue led lights very soon. I am definitely adding more on the legs, including a four instead of the two i have done now. I'm considering doing complete 360 degrees around canopy base. But what colors and where??? Help me pic the best arrangement....
croyal918 is offline Find More Posts by croyal918