View Single Post
Old Jul 01, 2012, 07:19 PM
Find More Posts by tycoyoken
Joined Mar 2011
141 Posts
New Product
SONY's NEW GOPRO Killer (Confirmed 1280x720 @ 120fps)

http://blog.sony.com/povcamera

I think if SONY really want to take over GOPRO market, 1080 60P with larger aperture like f/2.0 will be the main selling point....what do you think?

Quote:
The video camera is tiny and lightweight, but it houses Sony’s hallmark SteadyShot® image stabilization technology, Exmor® R CMOS image sensor, and an ultra-wide angle Carl Zeiss® Tessar® lens.

That means, whether you’re shredding major powder, jumping out of a plane, or kayaking through an epic waterfall, you’re capturing super high-quality video of it to show off to your family and friends. And there’ll be ruggedized and waterproof housings available so the camera can do its job in even the most extreme environments.

We’ll keep sharing updates and details about the product so be sure to stay tuned.

Quote:
Sony is on the move as always, and with the latest installment of the Sony RX100 the, they are clearly not playing games when it comes to beating the competition. In fact, they destroy the competition in my opinion in almost every photographic endeavor they take. The latest installment is a GoPro enthusiast go anywhere type camera!! I found out about this courtesy of SonyAlphaRumors.com.

The latest news is Sony is coming out with as GoPro style camera, except it’s going to have Exmor sensor technology, and wide angle Zeiss lens of some sort, and Steady shot built in!! In my opinion Sony is entering a, lets face it, GoPro market. So, what can they do to compete realistically?? Make a much better product I have the GoPro 2 and it really is an awesome product, but there is room for improvement. Quality, Optics, Options, etc….

read more
tycoyoken is offline Find More Posts by tycoyoken
Last edited by tycoyoken; Sep 09, 2012 at 10:02 AM.