Time for stringers... silly me thought that i had picked up a bundle of 1/16 x 3/16 bass in the ship building section of the hobby shop, unfortunately the wrapped bundle of stringer material turned out to be far too thin. after a dash back to the hobby shop produced nothing appropriate i stripped down some 1/16 ply sheet to suit.
the lower half was set back over the plan and stringers cut and fitted. the ends were secured using medium CA, starting at the top working around the sides, alternating between left and right sides of the fuse. once they were all in position they were secured to the center formers using titebond.
the upper half was done in the same manner as the lower fuselage half, only problem was that i ended up 1 slot short at the rear of the fuse. in the end i put an extra notch in the sides of rear former F9TA and made it fit
it was a silly mistake, and i should have counted the stringer slots either end before i started glueing, but whats done is done, and hopefully shouldnt be an issue. Sorry Pete!