Thread: Discussion Apparition-II twin issues
View Single Post
Old Jun 30, 2012, 04:23 AM
Find More Posts by stalyoni
high flyer
Australia, WA, Geraldton
Joined May 2008
3,205 Posts
Well I changed the angle of the props. I made it so it was a little higher then straight. The boat ran allot faster and the nose was out of the water more. It was only sitting right on the back of the boat.

All in all the boat ran great today and im not sure it would go any faster. The front was skimming across the water a bit though but it was sitting in the water allot better and not sunk down at the back.

Before I took it out I added two more side outlets. So the water would come up one of the two pickups mounted to the back of the boat then split and go into the motor and esc and then out the side. Same with the other side. The new front outlets where working great. Its hard to tell if the back outlets are working good. The escs where warm to touch after a run but not hot. The escs will get the most water going through them.

Anyways I have included a few pictures. You can see where I mounted the lipos this time and it worked out great. BTW they are only 20c lipos.

Not sure how I can make it go any faster, except for run two 4s lipos in it.

I already have a 3000mah 4s ( will get another one) at my dads house but do you think the 70amp escs will stand up to a 4s lipo? Do you think my cooling is good enough for 4s? Also would I have to go back to a 35mm prop for 4s?

thanks
stalyoni is offline Find More Posts by stalyoni
Last edited by stalyoni; Jun 30, 2012 at 04:30 AM.