Old Jun 28, 2012, 06:03 PM
Find More Posts by Keenan smith
was geht , müssen unten kommen
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2010
6,971 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh18 View Post
Yeah, the tail moment looks good. I reckon you need to plan what gear you want to fit inside and work out how much lead it will need and draw your fuse from there. I recently made a 2M moulded fuse and really went too small and narrow and too short at the front and am now having issues with fitting the battery in there as wall as enough lead to balance it. I have now added a small canopy to the mould and think I can now package it propperly but it is backwards engineering. A little bit more time on my part in the planning stage could have solved all my issues before they arose. Are you planning to put the elevator servo in the tail? as this will need to be accounted for in nose weight.

[QOUTE]Make it a little fatter and a little langer in the nose than this and youll be right! Remember, with a skinny nose it needs to be longer as you cant fit as much lead in there- dont ask me how I know!
[/QUOTE]

yeah i Made it skinny From The top and Tall on the Sides...
BTW im aiming for around 250mph / 111.76 metres (dont think me eyes can go any faster... / second and a possible VNE speed of around 300-350Mph / 134M/s-156 M/s VNE

Posted from the Dreamfactory
Keenan

P.s im a lil Worried about Laminar flow separation whilst Pulling up should i be Worried?
Keenan smith is offline Find More Posts by Keenan smith