View Single Post
Old Jun 28, 2012, 11:38 AM
Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
8,812 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by planekrazy View Post
Great advise that's the way to order these, save shipping and control the build quality. Unfortunately those parts have been back-ordered for long time otherwise I would have ordered the parts to build-out a 2nd one someday.

Anyhoot, the BL1230-4200kv motor arrived last week and had Radjet 420 zooming around again this past weekend, fast little pusher and a total blast!
Yes, Back Order in HobbyKing can means months ...

I remember I had to wait 3 months for some 23g motor ... at least I did paid 2$ less then the new price once they came back on stock

Anyhow, for the amount of money stuck ... I leave my order in back order ...

I have tons of other birds to fly, too many still to build ... but yes, this little wing is looking interesting, so I need to add in my collection ... but I can wait.

Ideally ... I would like to make it something that I can put in a trolley and take with me with air-travels ... let see.

Tchuss

e_lm_70

ps: Anyhow, I hope somebody is going to use these code ... so I can have a micro discount on my next order

pps: As portable radio ... I'm thinking to make a BlueeTooth 2 FrSky module ... so I can keep my big TX at home, and with just a mobile phone and the little FrSky module I can control this micro bird ...
e_lm_70 is offline Find More Posts by e_lm_70