Old Jun 27, 2012, 09:36 AM
Find More Posts by Stearmanandy
Nearly everything that flies
Smalltownboy Germany
Joined Feb 2011
7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Seeing that "girls with model" pics are becoming scarce, and this is the "chit chat" forum where off topic discussion takes place, I think it would be a good idea to include more pics of girls without models Reading tailskid2's post, I'm sure it would make everyone's day to see some pics of nice looking girls, and pics of guy's for you girls who want to join in.
So if you have pics of gorgeous looking people who fit the rules of this website, i.e.

Offensive content (Nudity) The post contains content that portrays an area of the body normally covered by a bikini.
Offensive content (Suggestive) The post contains sexually suggestive material or offensive gestures.

Post away!
Sorry Chris Idonīt think this would be a good idea (it would be like spamming our own thread with "rubbish")

Meanwhile I had private contact with Loretta (the pics of CarolinaSkyDancers-remember) it seems she is now a member of RC Groups- but I believe she is very shy, she promissed some pics of these series, that have never been launched .......unfortunately I lost contact to her. So if you read this HelloKittyGirl.......we all wait for the stuff

So far keep them coming guys, I still get new ones of this thread Thank you guys !!!!!
Stearmanandy is offline Find More Posts by Stearmanandy