Thread: Discussion Syma s107 Helicopter
View Single Post
Old Jun 26, 2012, 06:57 PM
Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
7,165 Posts
The PicooZ mod doesn't get around because it is worthless. If you have the need for speed, you might go that route. I have seen modded S107 so fast that it will strike its own blades and fall out of the sky. What's the fun in that? So, I'm done for speed. There is only so much speed you could get for an IR control coaxial that is designed to fly indoors, before you have to put on the brakes. Am I making sense?

If speed is what you want, you ought to eventually look somewhere else where it could fly outdoor for some elbow room and enjoy that speed. IMHO, IR coaxial just doesn't have the main ingredients for that kind of flying. But that's just me. I am here to discuss facts, and not to step on anyone who wants speed.

To me, my S107 gives me the most enjoyable, relax, and precise indoor flying. I'm not afraid to take it to the hospital with me to cheer someone up there. Would I do that with some of my other outdoor flyers? Nooooo. So, I love my S107 for what it is for. So, I don't go crazy in modding it.
Heli Pad is offline Find More Posts by Heli Pad