Old Jun 26, 2012, 12:11 PM
Find More Posts by Mark Wood
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
27,243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbourke View Post
With respect, I don't understand your hostile reaction. The sentence I made is true.

We've set up all the users who were "upgraded" as well as the featured blog contributors and article authors with RCG Plus memberships. Upgraded members were converted according to their time remaining in the upgrade program, and have been offered the chance to opt out with a refund on their upgraded membership.

The other participants in the closed beta will be hand selected by Amy Wagar, who I've hired to run this program. She'll be drawing mostly on nominations from the other RCG Plus members.
With respect, your explanation still does not address the "our highly prolific and trusted 1%-ers" comment. To me, it reads that people that have monetarily contributed to the site or those that write reviews are presently included. Why not just come out and say so instead of the word dance? Or am I simply having an uncharacteristic problem with the english language lately? Trust me. I'm not the only one having a problem with the inference.

mw (unslighted, un-understanding and feeling only slightly hostile)
Mark Wood is online now Find More Posts by Mark Wood