View Single Post
Old Jun 26, 2012, 10:23 AM
Find More Posts by cd_webb
Joined May 2009
668 Posts
Sundancer, LOW rates are probably a really good idea. I'll be the first one to tell you that finesse on the sticks is not my best attribute. (Of course, I'm hard pressed to name any "best attribute".) But what you're saying sounds encouraging.

I've been thinking that even though I'll probably need the extra weight that a 3s would afford, the space requirements for it would force me to still locate it further rearward than it needs to be. So I've been toying with the idea of 2s. As the fuse gets nearer to completion I'll pull out some of the possibilities and experiment.

Dereck, I've never to this point purchased the tools or materials necessary to make my own extensions, but I did come across a deal here on RCG on a fistful of pre-built extensions of varying lengths that I bought. Surely in that pile of leads I can find a couple that will do. If not, this may be my opportunity buy the crimping tool and build my own. I'm always looking for an excuse to pick up another tool - for modeling or otherwise!
cd_webb is offline Find More Posts by cd_webb