View Single Post
Old Jun 24, 2012, 10:09 PM
Find More Posts by cd_webb
Joined May 2009
668 Posts
Hello, my name is David, and I'm an addict...

I didn't go fly today even though it turned out to be a pretty nice day for it. The temperature hit 98 degrees today, but that's not the reason I didn't go. I just really love to build! I may not be as fast or as good at it as some of you are, but I sure love it as well as anyone here.

Part of the reason I couldn't tear myself away is the servo placement in the pics below. I have been back and forth about where to put them for days. I finally bit the bullet and just went for it. I installed 2 HS-55's in the horizontal stab. I'm still a little bit concerned that I may have put too much weight at the rear of the plane, I guess time will tell.

Again, I've built the second side of the fuse over the first, and again I've wound up with a fuse that is ... well, straight! That's another trick learned here on RCG from some of the more experienced builders. Maybe to some it's an obvious building method, it wasn't so obvious to me. My thanks to those here who share their tips. You help more folks than you know.
cd_webb is offline Find More Posts by cd_webb
Last edited by cd_webb; Sep 04, 2014 at 06:49 AM.