Thread: Yippee! FREE Book for Beginners !!
View Single Post
Old Jun 24, 2012, 05:24 PM
Find More Posts by edgarmcdavid
Joined Jun 2012
7 Posts
free book

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJac View Post
Taking Off With RC Helicopters - FAQs 102 is finally here and to celebrate my new book I'm giving it away - or it least I'm giving some of it away. Why? Because it my 2nd book - AND it pretty durn good - AND it answers a lot of the questions mostly frequently asked in this forum - AND it is written in an easy-to-read and understand question & answer format (with lots of pretty pictures) - AND I spent a heck of a lot of time writing it and don't do any good if I'm the only one reading it. Did I mention it was my 2nd book?

How do you get a copy? If you want the FREE sample (who doesn't want a free sample?) I'll send you one. No hitches - no hidden gotchas - it that easy - and it that good! You'll like it - ask Mikey!! Scratch your email address on this post and I'll send it to you. No worries about junk mail or spybots or stuff like like that - I'm just like you - only older - and will be mailing from my own email address.

If you prefer not to make your email public - write "I WANT A BOOK!!" on this post to alert me - and your email address in my message box. If you like it (you will) you can download the full version at LULU.COM (PDF file) It is also in the iBook and iNook store so you can download it to your iPad or Reader. Royalty wise - I would do better selling pencils on the street corner - but if I was trying to get rich I wouldn't be writing. Anybody wanna buy a pencil ?
captjac i would like to have a free book .newbie
edgarmcdavid is offline Find More Posts by edgarmcdavid