Old Jun 24, 2012, 01:52 PM
Find More Posts by fastfwd
United States, ID, Burley
Joined Mar 2012
3,355 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdean View Post
What happend ff?

Is there anything we can help with? I know the feeling of wanting to quit helis, in fact when my 500 crashed last week the thought of selling all my helis, except the superV400, and just go back to flying around the park crossed my mind. I was pretty pissed for the rest of that day, but after my wounds healed and i thought about how far i've come and what it took to get here, i decided to keep on pushing away at it.

Most of the time its a simple setup problem that is overlooked, or in my case, electrical system failure that is the cause of all the frustration. Once these things have been overcome, the good days will out weigh the bad. I was on top of the world when my 500 made 10 flights without any problems, and i want to get that feeling back.

We are here to help. Just ask away...
Yea damn aileron servo glitched and she crashed down and broke off another tail .. i have new servos ,after i calm down we will see if i want to even mess with it and put on new servos. For sure i need a new better known TX,looking at a spectrum dx6, i am for sure going to let the Trex 450 go though. sell it or trade it.
fastfwd is offline Find More Posts by fastfwd