Old Jun 21, 2012, 02:58 PM
Find More Posts by GuiotsBaby
United States, MT, Belgrade
Joined Aug 2010
344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise MT View Post
Greetings All,
My brother TIO and I returned yesterday from our Slope Soaring adventure to Williston, ND. There were several reasons for making this trip, but the primary one was to fly on a slope that our youngest brother Freedom Flyer flew regularly several years ago.

This time out, the wind did not disappoint, and we got our sloping taste buds satisfied. (I will also say that we returned to Montana with a deeper appreciation for our flying at Table Top.) Our time in Williston brought to pass several events, such as my Coyote snapping off half a wing on a fast and furious dive and banking turn, the need for an ice-pack on my leg due to an unintentional wacking into the side of my leg, and other incidents that I won't post here Blessings,
Arlen
All,

Yes, mea maxima culpa. The Ninja is agile in the air and on the ground. I later clarified to PMT the warning "Heads!" means "all body parts." (Was trying to land quickly after sudden loss of lift near rim.)

Was great to fly my Freedom on the same hill FF flew his Freedom, especially fun because of his Top Gun Freedom video in the mid-80's.

Hope to fill you in on more later.

BTID,

TIO
GuiotsBaby is offline Find More Posts by GuiotsBaby