1,149 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
For Sale
MultiWii Paris Boards lot of 3: v4.o Gimbal, v3.0 Y6, v3.0 Quad X

Name: DSC00529.JPG
Views: 170
Size: 150.6 KB
Description:

I have three MultiWii boards professionally assembled by MultiWiicopter.com.

1.SOLD $100 Paris Gimbal Board: SOLD same as http://www.multirotorforums.com/arch...p/t-2176.html?
This board has never been used. I have decided to wait for the CineStar Gimbal controller. I hooked it up and tested it. Worked flawlessly.

2. $75 ParisY6 v3.0: I used this board on a heavy lift Y6 last year. It flew awesome! Very little time using the board. It has the original WMP and a PPM convertor board mounted to the front (with double side tape, can be removed easily). This board can be programmed to must multirotor configurations as needed.

3. $75 Paris Quad X v3.0: I flew this board last year. It never failed me. Super stable. I think this board is still in Quad X configuration but please double check in the GUI before trying to fly it.

I will sell boards individually. Shipping to CONUS addresses only. I don't need to sell these boards so the first person that contacts me via Private message for each and can immediately pay via PayPal will get the board. I cannot haggle on the price of these boards. Shipping is included in the prices CONUS (that means Continental United States). Shipping out of the country is a bit too much of a headache.

Thank you!
nicnaimless is offline Find More Posts by nicnaimless
Last edited by nicnaimless; Jun 18, 2012 at 06:27 PM.