Thread: Discussion X-Plane build thread
View Single Post
Old Jun 14, 2012, 06:30 PM
Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
Drinks Day Old Expired Milk
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Aug 2010
2,834 Posts
You guys should see how many Pylon and Hotliner style planes there are in Central Florida....I will give you an idea,about 9...and i own 6 of them...and i have never met the other 3 guys,except on line I kid you not,i travel alot flying Giant Scale Aerobatics,it is huge around here...and in all my tavels,i have never even seen a S400 plane,no less an F5D of hard core Hotliner .....I was just bored a couple months ago with the Freestyle and 3D stuff,and picked up a Rifle from the LHS for Shi%$ and Giggles......Well,i was HOOKED first flight...in the last 5 months i have built 2-rifles,Stinger 1,Miro VooDoo,Swist,and now have an X....but like i said,nobody is doing it here,and i have nobody to bounce off of....I know this stuff is big in Europe and the west Coast,but here in Florida,it is all about Foam BNF, Warbirds,Float Planes,and Aerobatics.....On a good note,i now have a flying buddy that got into EF-1 with me (but there are NO races anywere around here within 500miles,so we made pylons and just race each other )and another buddy just bought my Stinger and is loving it,and i gave one of my rifles to one of the Young Guns and he is loving it.....Hoping to get many more into it......See,there i go again,not one peice of usefull info on the X-Plane,but i will post it anyway cause it took me 10 minutes to type this mess (i suck at typing ) Doug
VooDoo Child is offline Find More Posts by VooDoo Child